Navy MWR Resources
- Navy MWR Fresh Fast Fit Breakfast
- Navy MWR Fresh Fast Fit Lunch
- Navy MWR Fresh Fast Fit Dinner
- Navy MWR at Home Food and Nutrition Tips Newsletter
- NB Ventura County's MWR Stay at Home series with Community Recreation's Edgar making fire-roasted salsa.
- NB Ventura County's MWR Stay at Home series continues with Community Recreation's Edgar making salsa verde
- Snacking at Home
A healthy snack provides 100–300 calories, depending on your activity level. Try to stock up on a variety of nutrient-rich snacks. Choose snacks you enjoy with ingredients you already have in your home.
- Grocery List for Microwave and Fridge Only
Need quick and easy dinner ideas? Use this grocery list for staples to have on hand and shopping tips for when you’re at the store buying groceries.
- 17 Gluten-Free Recipes Your Kids Will Actually Eat
- 23 Ways To Eat Pizza Your Kids Won't See Coming
25 Crockpot Freezer Meals with Five Ingredients or Less
- 25 Recipes for a Self-Quarantine
- 29 Crazy Good, Quick Dinners For Kids
- 33 Easy Dessert Recipes Kids Will Love
- 5 Ingredient Recipes
- Allergen-Friendly Recipes
- Allergy Awesomeness
- Cooking in the Barracks – Easy microwave meals
- Pantry Meals Real People Are Cooking Right Now
- Spaghetti 4 Ways
- The Best Recipes to Make While Quarantined