MWR Navy Entertainment and Navy Ashore Galleys are presenting cook and chat sessions with the Messlords. Cook along as you watch the pre-recorded video on our FFR Facebook page, then have your questions answered live in the comment section by the chef!
- Monday, Sept. 21 (5 p.m. ET): Chef Brian Duffy TBD
- Tuesday, Sept. 22 (5 p.m. ET): Chef Celina Tio prepares savory cheddar bread pudding
- Wednesday, Sept. 23 (4 p.m. ET): Chef Brian Duffy prepares fried rice with candied, spiced pork cutlets
- Thursday, Sept. 24 (5 p.m. ET): Chef James Canter prepares Momma Betty’s chicken and dumplings with a quickness
- Friday, Sept. 25 (4 p.m. ET): Chef John Conley prepares chicken Marsala and focaccia
- Monday, Sept. 28 (4 p.m. ET): Chef Panini Pete prepares a mob town hot chicken sandwich and mob town fries
- Tuesday, Sept. 29 (5 p.m. ET): Chef Celina Tio prepares Chinese fried chicken with sesame aioli
- Wednesday, Sept. 30 (4 p.m. ET): Chef Brian Duggy prepares smoked bolognese with bucatini and dippy eggs
- Thursday, Oct. 1 (4 p.m. ET): Chef Panini Pete prepares enterprise chicken parmegan
- Thursday, Oct. 1 (5 p.m. ET): Chef James Canter prepares Mammaw's sweet cream hot sausage gravy over biscuits
- Friday, Oct. 2 (3 p.m. ET): Chef John Conley prepares chili rellenos and cast iron green chili cornbread
- Friday, Oct. 2 (5 p.m. ET): Chef Stretch prepares grilled tri-tip sandwich
No Navy endorsement of products implied.