Navy Fitness Offerings
- 5-Week Conditioning Plan
This 5-week plan is designed to reintegrate physical activity. Individuals and Commands can use the NOFFS 5-Week Conditioning Manual and workouts to improve operational readiness
and reduce the severity of the injury.
- Fact vs. Fiction Vitamin D and COVID-19
Download an informational flyer from Navy MWR Fitness for the facts on vitamin-D and COVID-19.
The Navy Operational Fitness and Fueling System (NOFFS) is a complete fitness and fueling program that eliminates the guesswork and provides Sailors and the community with a best-in-class system to optimize and maintain physical readiness in an unpredictable world. Use the NOFFS iOS app or the Navy Fitness NOFFS Online Virtual Trainer to stay fit and mission ready!
- NOFFS Information
- NOFFS Operational Virtual Trainer
Navy and Marine Corps Public Health Center
- Decreasing Stress Through Exercise
- National Physical Fitness & Sports Month
- NOFFS Fueling Nutrition Guide
- Sleep & Physical Activity
DoD Fitness Offerings
- Get Your Kids Active to Keep Them Fit and Healthy
Children who exercise and play outside show improved mood, sleep, social skills, self-esteem, balance, strength, coordination, and endurance.
- Human Performance Resources by CHAMP
- Military OneSource
USMC High-Intensity Tactical Training
MWR Fitness Offerings
- EURAFCENT MWR has collected a variety of additional fitness resources
- Mid-Atlantic MWR has collected a variety of additional fitness resources
- NSF Dahlgren MWR has created three fitness videos
Commercial Fitness Offerings
- Life Fitness free at-home workouts
Prior to beginning any workout, it is recommended that patrons consult with their health care professional.