Fitness at Home
Staying fit and healthy while you are at home is now more important than ever.
The Department of the Navy does not officially endorse any private company or sponsor their products or services.
- NOFFS: The Navy Operational Fitness and Fueling System (NOFFS) is a complete fitness and fueling program that eliminates the guesswork and provides Sailors and the community with a best-in-class system to optimize and maintain physical readiness in an unpredictable world. Use the NOFFS iOS app or the Navy Fitness NOFFS Online Virtual Trainer to stay fit and mission ready! https://apps.apple.com/us/app/noffs-operational/id456024506
- NOFFS Operational Virtual Trainer: https://www.navyfitness.org/fitness/noffs-training/operational-series/virtual-trainer
- Additional NOFFS Information: https://www.navyfitness.org/fitness/noffs-training
- Human Performance Resources by CHAMP: https://www.hprc-online.org/physical-fitness/training-performance/homemade-fitness
- Military OneSource: https://www.militaryonesource.mil/confidential-help/specialty-consultations/health-wellness-coaching/take-command-of-your-well-being-with-a-health-and-wellness-coach?redirect=%2Fhealth-wellness%2Fhealthy-living%2Ffitness-nutrition-active-living
USMC High-Intensity Tactical Training: https://www.fitness.marines.mil/workout-of-the-day/
EURAFCENT has collected a variety of additional fitness resources: https://www.navymwrnaples.com/eurafcent-home/fitness-home