- 09/19/2014 It's never too early to celebrate Oktoberfest! https://www.facebook.com/greatlif...
- 09/18/2014 Get moving. There's a back-to-school Zumba-thon this Saturday at MWR NASJRB New...
- 09/17/2014 NAS Pensacola – Corry Station has received a new state-of-the-art synthetic trac...
- 09/17/2014 You'll definitely have a better shot at finding your golf ball if it glows in th...
- 09/16/2014 It's Game Night tomorrow at MWR Bahrain! Grab a board game and have some fun.
- 09/13/2014 Free car show today at NB San Diego! https://www.facebook.com/navylifesw
- 09/13/2014 NS Great Lakes wants you to giddy up! https://www.facebook.com/MWRGreatLakes
- 09/12/2014 LONDON (Sept. 9, 2014) Members of the United States sitting volleyball team shak...
- 09/11/2014 Congratulations are in order as the Invictus Games get underway!
- 09/10/2014 Navy Entertainment brings the Plain White T's to the fleet! ARABIAN GULF (Sept....
- 09/03/2014 You’ll flip for the free sneak preview of “Dolphin Tale 2” this weekend at the l...
- 09/02/2014 Now this looks like fun! NAS Whidbey Island’s MWR is hosting an overnight kayak...
- 09/01/2014 Join NAS Key West’s MWR Luau in Paradise at Sigsbee Circle this Friday. There’ll...
- 08/28/2014 Who doesn't love a good steel beach picnic? ARABIAN GULF (Aug. 24, 2014) Sailor...
- 08/28/2014 Hey kids! Are you ready to take the Zombie Challenge? For the third year, Ready...
- 08/27/2014 NAS Jacksonville's MWR is hosting a Luau Party at their Freedom Lanes this Frida...
- 08/26/2014 Fit Boss works out the CO and XO! ARABIAN GULF (Aug. 22, 2014) Capt. Andrew Loi...
- 08/26/2014 ARABIAN GULF (Aug. 15, 2014) Fire Controlman 2nd Class Curtis Braught, from Port...
- 08/25/2014 MWR Bahrain: Get ready for the Plain White T's!
- 08/23/2014 Grab your advanced seating tickets for the NAS Oceana Air Show on Sept. 20-21 at...
- 08/23/2014 It's free golf "fore" kids! https://www.facebook.com/WFMWR
- 08/22/2014 What a "cool" way to head back to school! https://www.facebook.com/NASKMWR
- 08/22/2014 The first one was so popular, they're having another tomorrow night! https://www...
- 08/20/2014 What a creative way to run! NS Rota’s MWR Fitness Center is holding their very o...
- 08/19/2014 Just northwest of Atlanta is the beautiful Navy Lake Site at Lake Allatoona. Eve...
- 08/19/2014 Here's a sweet event you won't want to miss!
Official mobile applications developed by Commander, Navy Installations Command
Navy Operational Fitness and Fueling Series (NOFFS)
Welcome to the U.S. Navy’s official fitness mobile app. Navy Fitness and NOFFS are Fleet and Family Readiness (FFR) quality of life programs. NOFFS is specially designed to keep you fit no matter where you’re stationed. This app has detailed information on fitness and nutrition, and includes videos demonstrating proper exercise techniques. It’s your own personal trainer in the palm of your hand.
Set up your own routines, depending on the type of ship to which you’re assigned.
See different exercises, grouped by type. Select the exercise for more information, as well as photos and a video demonstrating proper technique.
Get information on proper nutrition and set up your own nutritional schedule to help meet your fitness goals.
Enter your information and weight goals, and the app will “build” your meal schedule and help keep you on track to achieve your goals.
Learn all about the NOFFS program: product overview, purpose, methodology, fitness equipment, and much more.
Navy Life PNW
Welcome to the Pacific Northwest. The Navy Life PNW mobile app can help you with all your Fleet and Family Readiness (FFR) quality of life needs. It contains information on local FFR programs and services – from places to eat to child care – all in the palm of your hand.
View a quick list of the available programs and services. Then, dive in for more details.
Check out the latest movie listings and show times at your local base theater.
Get detailed information, such as hours of operation, addresses, GPS locations and directions, phone numbers, and a short description about the facility or service.
The “Find” tool quickly shows you which FFR facilities are nearby or on your base. Show all or filter by the program listings, i.e., Places to Eat or Fitness and Sports.
Use the directory to quickly find the facility or program you’re looking for and jump right to that page.
Fleet and Family Readiness (FFR)
Welcome to Navy Life. This mobile app is packed full of information, photos and videos about everything FFR and a little bit about the Navy in general. Check it out! You’re sure to learn something new.
Going on official travel or just need a room for the weekend? Then check out the Business Travelers section, and book a room at any Navy Gateway Inns and Suites worldwide.
See what’s playing at your local base or at any Navy or Marine Corps installation worldwide. With current show time listings and a list of upcoming movies, you’ll always be ready to plan the next family night out.
Learn all about all the programs and services FFR has to offer for you and your family. From recreation programs – such as golf and the Liberty program – to Housing and Fitness and Sports, Navy Life has it all.
Commander, Navy Installations Command (CNIC)
CNIC provides shore installation support to the fleet, fighter and family. Learn more about CNIC’s overall mission.
This section of the app contains general Navy information and photos.
Navy Family Accountability and Assessment System (NFAAS)
In an emergency, there’s little time to act. Be prepared with the NFAAS mobile app. It has all the tools you’ll need in an emergency on your mobile device.
Choose Your Settings
The first step is to choose your settings: active duty, Reservist, family member, etc., your current installation, and if you want to receive the News Feed.
The first step in surviving a natural or man-made disaster is to prepare for it. The NFAAS mobile app has all the information and links you’ll need to do just that.
Emergency Go Kits
Prepare your own Emergency Go Kit with information about what and how much to pack.
With announcements, you’ll always get up-to-date information about severe weather and other possible emergency situations in your area.