- 04/23/2014 April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month. Sailors and Marines participate in a 5k...
- 04/22/2014 Don't miss Dam Neck's free Barracks Bowling Bash tonight at Seaside Lanes! Visit...
- 04/15/2014 NAS Key West's MWR is hosting their annual Easter Funday Sunday event at the Tru...
- 04/12/2014 What's it like to be a military child? Check out this interview with NSA Panama...
- 04/12/2014 Adults can get in on the fun too, right? Visit https://www.facebook.com/cretem...
- 04/11/2014 Try not to get choked up listening to NS Rota's military children, as the sponta...
- 04/10/2014 ARABIAN SEA (April 5, 2014) The Mulligan Brothers, a bluegrass band, perform for...
- 04/09/2014 Vice Adm. French sign the Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM) proclamation for...
- 04/08/2014 CNIC FFR Team enjoyed the first day of the Navy League Sea Air Space Expo at Nat...
- 04/04/2014 A sneak preview of “Heaven is for Real” will be shown this weekend at the follow...
- 04/03/2014 Kudos to Northwest Region Navy Gateway Inns and Suites staff!
- 03/28/2014 SILVERDALE, Wash. (March 17, 2014) Culinary Specialist 2nd Class Larry Hoogstrat...
- 03/27/2014 A sneak preview of “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” will be shown in 3-D th...
- 03/25/2014 Navy Lodging Program professionals from Navy Gateway Inns and Suites (NGIS), Nav...
- 03/19/2014 Grab a leash and your four-legged friend this weekend, and head out to the Navy'...
- 03/17/2014 This is just one of the many programs that MWR offers Sailors and their family m...
- 03/13/2014 St. Paddy's Day is right around the corner! What are your plans? NSA Panama Cit...
- 03/07/2014 GULF OF ADEN (Mar. 2, 2014) Assistant command fitness leaders help Sailors and M...
- 03/07/2014 Awesome!
- 03/06/2014 NAS Key West's MWR is hosting their "Kid's Fun Day" this Saturday from 2-5 p.m....
- 02/27/2014 NS Guantanamo Bay’s MWR is hosting their Mardi Gras party March 1. There will be...
- 02/26/2014 An awesome Navy Wounded Warrior Family Symposium was held in NW Region this week.
- 02/25/2014 ATLANTIC OCEAN (Feb. 22, 2014) Sailors and Marines compete in the "Tour de Bataa...
- 02/24/2014 NAVAL AIR FACILITY ATSUGI, Japan (Feb. 20, 2014) Lt. Brian Hornfeck, assigned t...
- 02/24/2014 Navy Wounded Warriors learning some new fitness routines this afternoon thanks t...
Official mobile applications developed by Commander, Navy Installations Command
Navy Operational Fitness and Fueling Series (NOFFS)
Welcome to the U.S. Navy’s official fitness mobile app. Navy Fitness and NOFFS are Fleet and Family Readiness (FFR) quality of life programs. NOFFS is specially designed to keep you fit no matter where you’re stationed. This app has detailed information on fitness and nutrition, and includes videos demonstrating proper exercise techniques. It’s your own personal trainer in the palm of your hand.
Set up your own routines, depending on the type of ship to which you’re assigned.
See different exercises, grouped by type. Select the exercise for more information, as well as photos and a video demonstrating proper technique.
Get information on proper nutrition and set up your own nutritional schedule to help meet your fitness goals.
Enter your information and weight goals, and the app will “build” your meal schedule and help keep you on track to achieve your goals.
Learn all about the NOFFS program: product overview, purpose, methodology, fitness equipment, and much more.
Navy Life PNW
Welcome to the Pacific Northwest. The Navy Life PNW mobile app can help you with all your Fleet and Family Readiness (FFR) quality of life needs. It contains information on local FFR programs and services – from places to eat to child care – all in the palm of your hand.
View a quick list of the available programs and services. Then, dive in for more details.
Check out the latest movie listings and show times at your local base theater.
Get detailed information, such as hours of operation, addresses, GPS locations and directions, phone numbers, and a short description about the facility or service.
The “Find” tool quickly shows you which FFR facilities are nearby or on your base. Show all or filter by the program listings, i.e., Places to Eat or Fitness and Sports.
Use the directory to quickly find the facility or program you’re looking for and jump right to that page.
Fleet and Family Readiness (FFR)
Welcome to Navy Life. This mobile app is packed full of information, photos and videos about everything FFR and a little bit about the Navy in general. Check it out! You’re sure to learn something new.
Going on official travel or just need a room for the weekend? Then check out the Business Travelers section, and book a room at any Navy Gateway Inns and Suites worldwide.
See what’s playing at your local base or at any Navy or Marine Corps installation worldwide. With current show time listings and a list of upcoming movies, you’ll always be ready to plan the next family night out.
Learn all about all the programs and services FFR has to offer for you and your family. From recreation programs – such as golf and the Liberty program – to Housing and Fitness and Sports, Navy Life has it all.
Commander, Navy Installations Command (CNIC)
CNIC provides shore installation support to the fleet, fighter and family. Learn more about CNIC’s overall mission.
This section of the app contains general Navy information and photos.
Navy Family Accountability and Assessment System (NFAAS)
In an emergency, there’s little time to act. Be prepared with the NFAAS mobile app. It has all the tools you’ll need in an emergency on your mobile device.
Choose Your Settings
The first step is to choose your settings: active duty, Reservist, family member, etc., your current installation, and if you want to receive the News Feed.
The first step in surviving a natural or man-made disaster is to prepare for it. The NFAAS mobile app has all the information and links you’ll need to do just that.
Emergency Go Kits
Prepare your own Emergency Go Kit with information about what and how much to pack.
With announcements, you’ll always get up-to-date information about severe weather and other possible emergency situations in your area.