- 04/02/2015 A Stonehenge selfie! WILTSHIRE, ENGLAND (March 24, 2015) Sailors assigned to th...
- 04/01/2015 April is Child Abuse Prevention Month -- a time when our nation remembers the vi...
- 04/01/2015 April is Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month. Eliminate sexual assault...
- 03/30/2015 Wounded warriors, retirees, or other moviegoers are now able to fully participat...
- 03/28/2015 Register before April 1, when the prices increase, for the Navy-Air Force Half M...
- 03/27/2015 CHARLESTOWN, Mass. (March 24, 2015) Harlem Globetrotters "Buckets" Blakes and "S...
- 03/26/2015 Bingo at the Bolling Club three times a week! https://www.facebook.com/jbabdc
- 03/25/2015 ARABIAN GULF (March 15, 2015) Sailors aboard the aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinso...
- 03/24/2015 Online searches. Public records. Social media. And more. Each presents a unique...
- 03/22/2015 Hippity hoppity. Easter egg roll is on its way! https://www.facebook.com/FFRAnna...
- 03/21/2015 Are you new to the Navy? https://www.facebook.com/MWRGreatLakes
- 03/20/2015 Download the Navylife Pensacola app for iPhones and Androids today! https://www...
- 03/20/2015 Register today for the Navy-Air Force Half Marathon and Navy 5 Miler at the Nati...
- 03/18/2015 Just a few more days until the Navy's Woof Walk this Saturday at the Admiral Bak...
- 03/16/2015 For more info on the Navy Wounded Warrior - Safe Harbor Program, visit Navy Safe...
- 03/11/2015 BREMERTON, Wash. (March 3, 2015) Sailors assigned to the Nimitz-class aircraft c...
- 03/11/2015 Try to catch the leprechaun at MWR Bahrain!
- 03/09/2015 ABU DHABI (Feb. 25, 2015) Recording artist T-Pain performs for Sailors from the...
- 03/09/2015 Register now for the Navy-Air Force Half Marathon and Navy 5 Miler at www.navyha...
- 03/06/2015 Navy Motion Picture Service is hosting a sneak preview of “Run All Night” this w...
- 03/02/2015 An Irish parade in Japan! Awesome! https://mwryokosuka.wordpress.com/2015/02/15/...
- 03/02/2015 March into fitness! https://www.facebook.com/nwsycax.mwr
- 02/25/2015 SAN DIEGO (Feb. 24, 2015) Lt. Greg Campbell, assigned to Detachment 2 of the Wil...
- 02/24/2015 Earlier this month, NS Rota’s MWR Navy Outdoor Recreation Program took an advent...
- 02/23/2015 Have you saved enough? Military Saves Week, Feb. 23-28, is an annual opportunity...
- 02/21/2015 It'll be a WOOF-TASTIC time! http://navylifesw.com/woofwalk/
- 02/20/2015 Naval Base Kitsap celebrates the grand opening of the Bangor turf softball field...
Official mobile applications developed by Commander, Navy Installations Command
Navy Operational Fitness and Fueling Series (NOFFS)
Welcome to the U.S. Navy’s official fitness mobile app. Navy Fitness and NOFFS are Fleet and Family Readiness (FFR) quality of life programs. NOFFS is specially designed to keep you fit no matter where you’re stationed. This app has detailed information on fitness and nutrition, and includes videos demonstrating proper exercise techniques. It’s your own personal trainer in the palm of your hand.
Set up your own routines, depending on the type of ship to which you’re assigned.
See different exercises, grouped by type. Select the exercise for more information, as well as photos and a video demonstrating proper technique.
Get information on proper nutrition and set up your own nutritional schedule to help meet your fitness goals.
Enter your information and weight goals, and the app will “build” your meal schedule and help keep you on track to achieve your goals.
Learn all about the NOFFS program: product overview, purpose, methodology, fitness equipment, and much more.
Navy Life PNW
Welcome to the Pacific Northwest. The Navy Life PNW mobile app can help you with all your Fleet and Family Readiness (FFR) quality of life needs. It contains information on local FFR programs and services – from places to eat to child care – all in the palm of your hand.
View a quick list of the available programs and services. Then, dive in for more details.
Check out the latest movie listings and show times at your local base theater.
Get detailed information, such as hours of operation, addresses, GPS locations and directions, phone numbers, and a short description about the facility or service.
The “Find” tool quickly shows you which FFR facilities are nearby or on your base. Show all or filter by the program listings, i.e., Places to Eat or Fitness and Sports.
Use the directory to quickly find the facility or program you’re looking for and jump right to that page.
Fleet and Family Readiness (FFR)
Welcome to Navy Life. This mobile app is packed full of information, photos and videos about everything FFR and a little bit about the Navy in general. Check it out! You’re sure to learn something new.
Going on official travel or just need a room for the weekend? Then check out the Business Travelers section, and book a room at any Navy Gateway Inns and Suites worldwide.
See what’s playing at your local base or at any Navy or Marine Corps installation worldwide. With current show time listings and a list of upcoming movies, you’ll always be ready to plan the next family night out.
Learn all about all the programs and services FFR has to offer for you and your family. From recreation programs – such as golf and the Liberty program – to Housing and Fitness and Sports, Navy Life has it all.
Commander, Navy Installations Command (CNIC)
CNIC provides shore installation support to the fleet, fighter and family. Learn more about CNIC’s overall mission.
This section of the app contains general Navy information and photos.
Navy Family Accountability and Assessment System (NFAAS)
In an emergency, there’s little time to act. Be prepared with the NFAAS mobile app. It has all the tools you’ll need in an emergency on your mobile device.
Choose Your Settings
The first step is to choose your settings: active duty, Reservist, family member, etc., your current installation, and if you want to receive the News Feed.
The first step in surviving a natural or man-made disaster is to prepare for it. The NFAAS mobile app has all the information and links you’ll need to do just that.
Emergency Go Kits
Prepare your own Emergency Go Kit with information about what and how much to pack.
With announcements, you’ll always get up-to-date information about severe weather and other possible emergency situations in your area.